What are cookies?
What types of cookies are there?
Depending on their purpose, cookies can be:
- Technical cookies: They are those that allow the user to navigate through a website, platform or application and the use of different options or services that exist in it as, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access parts of restricted access, remember the elements that make up an order, make the buying process of an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security features during navigation, store content for broadcasting videos or sound or share content through social networks.
- Personalization or preference cookies: These cookies allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined according to a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser used to access the service, the regional configuration from which the service is accessed, etc.
- Analysis Cookies: These are those that allow the person responsible for them, monitoring and analyzing the behavior of users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used in measuring the activity of websites, application or platform and for profiling navigation of users of such sites, applications and platforms, in order to make improvements based on the analysis of usage data made by users of the service.
- Advertising Cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most effective way possible, of advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included on a website, application or platform from which it provides the requested service based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency at which the ads are displayed.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These cookies allow the management, in the most effective way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included on a website, application or platform from which it provides the requested service. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on the same.
What cookies do we use and can I configure them? Cookies configuration panel.
The information collected by cookies may be received both by the publisher of this site and by third parties. You should be aware that if you accept the inclusion of third-party cookies, in order to subsequently remove these cookies you must follow the instructions of your browser or those given by the third party itself.
Below, we provide information regarding the management or deactivation of cookies from the main browsers
- Google Chrome cookie settings, https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
- Safari cookie seetings, http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=es_ES&locale=es_ES
- Windows Phone cookie settings – https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/10635/windows-phone-change-privacy-and-other-browser-settings
- Internet Explorer cookie settings, http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/upgrade-your-browser
- Firefox cookie settings, https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
You can check who uses the information received from cookies (the edi-tor itself or third parties) in our cookie settings panel.
For how long is the cookie information kept?
You can check how long the information of each type of cookie used is kept in our cookie settings panel.
How do I uninstall cookies?
The user can uninstall and disable cookies from your terminal by adjusting the settings to accept or reject the permissions you want. From this environment it is not possible to guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of cookies from external elements. If you wish to have greater control over the installation of cookies, you can install programs or add-ons on your device that allow you to choose which cookies you want to allow.
The publisher cannot guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of cookies by the aforementioned browsers. If you wish to have greater control over the installation of cookies, you can install programs or add-ons to your browser, known as “Do Not Track” tools, which will allow you to choose which cookies you want to allow.
The fact that the user configures his device to reject all cookies or expressly our cookies may mean that it is not possible to access some of the services and that your experience in this environment may be less satisfactory.
Where can I learn more about the protection of my personal data?
The publisher, identified in the legal notice, reserves the right to modify this Cookies Policy to adapt it to future legislation and/or applicable jurisprudence, as well as to future uses of the user’s personal data. In any case, users will be previously informed.